Tuesday 14 May 2013

14 May 2013 Make soft mockups

Today Programme

9 a.m-10.30a.m            concept sketches
10.30 a.m-11.30a.m     select 3 concepts&make soft mockups.
11.30a.m                      Presentation

Today Lesson (Concept sketches&Presentation)

Ideas 1

These ideas are from the internet , this lamp can use when reading at night.  In addition, I think my ideas can help people who always forget important documents. I want to make to the effect that similar paper can put it into the bag. Users can put the important files or papers in the file. The paper file of the appearance can lights, allow people see it at the first glance. Users not easy to forget it. (there are many functions of the lamp:  it can let users want to wake up at night ~ when reading the files in the absence of light can use the paper file built-in LED LIGHTING the appearance of the document)


Ideas 2

These ideas are come from students can use for reading lamp and decorative lamp. In addition, students can be put in the bag to the library or any place. Students can try this creative lamp at anywhere. The appearance of my lamp is fashion and simple, I plan to use the material (Acrylic, wood, Aluminium) to show my products. In addition,  I think my design of the lamp can like Apple's products, they have a strong sense of design.

Ideas 3


The ideas of this lamp is want to let people can bring light to every corner of life.I designed a suction cup on the lamp, users can use on anywhere, such as it can sorption on a computer screen or sorption on the toilet wall (also can be used to create a beautiful atmosphere).  Just gently shake the light will be bright.My design of lamp will be smaller. It can let users feel not occupy the space. Besides, it is a multi-purpose lamp.



Today Lesson (Make soft mockups)

Before, I research a lot information about the appearance of lamp design. I found that people's first impression to lamp is appearance of lamp.
And then, I choose a plane design. This plane design is about the appearance of lamp, I plan to use this design into my design.
快乐建材[Online]Available  from-http://knowledge.86jiancai.com/zhuangxiu/buzhi/dengjudengshi/2009/05/51051661_3.shtml [Accessed:14 May 2013)



I done this soft mockups,the size is (15cm*20cm)


After that, I will cut out the shapes to stretch many kinds of new ideas.



Make Soft Mockups Ideas 1




Make Soft Mockups Ideas 2





Make Soft Mockups Ideas 3




Make Soft Mockups Ideas 4




Make Soft Mockups Ideas 4






Then, I did a lot of kinds of creative lamp.


I think the design is not just the drawing. Sometimes, creativity and ideas are come from when designers to do model. When they doing model will easier than imagined.






No comments:

Post a Comment