Sunday 26 May 2013

26 May 2013 Final Model

Today, I tried to put the Led lighting in my work.  I'm going to use two different kinds of Led lighting in my three different designs. I'm face to a problem, that is how to conceal Led lighting and wiring plug.

I think that my first Ideas may not be able to use, it's because the shape is too thin and there is no this technology.


Ideas1 Make of Final Model

I have added a recess on back of the model, it can put the light on the inside.





Ideas3 Make of Final Model

Finally, I make a lighting of ipad size, it's because the acrylic will appear white light, the effect is very beautiful.

There are two kinds of Acrylic material, one kind is opaque white Acrylic, one kind is translucence white Acrylic.

I chose a translucence white Acrylice .
On the side of the edge, I had chose "Do not light transmission" black Acrylic.




Finally, I made three appearance of lamp, these are three different light effect, but I made a series of products.

I am satisfied with all three lights, it's because the effect and texture with I had designed the gap is very small.




No comments:

Post a Comment