Tuesday 21 May 2013

21 May 2013 Change Appearance

Change some parts of the design. I designed a lot of ideas. I have been changing my designs and ideas on the sketch. I faced a lot of technical problems. I also consult some friends who study in electronics. They gave me some more practical and more realistic ideas. I think that my design and reality still have a little gap. I have designed many style of the lights. Besides, I weed out a lot of poor design.

The design is my final design, I went to consult a lot of professionals and some friends, then I went to the Sim Lim Tower. I had designed the idea of lamp is easy to carry, so the shape is very thin. Thus, it is difficult to find this kind of small light bulb。 Besides, this design is difficult to hide wires of the lamp. In addition, a lot of technology is hard to finish this kind of lamp.


Therefore, I had changed a lot of types of lamp,
Final, I changed the appearance of the lamp. In addition, it also is the closest to my original idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment