Monday 27 May 2013

27 May 2013 Final Model

These are the tools I use, I also search some information on internet. In addition, I'm learn some video that teach how to make a lamp. I have prepared a welding gun, adhesive tape, tin, switch, batters, Led SMD.


Ideas3 Make of Final Model

I'm cut a small hole on beside of the model, then
I use a knife to make the hole bigger, until the hole enough to put the switch in the model.




After that, I put the LED SMD inside around a circle, I feel that not enough bright, so I added a circle of the LED SMD.


I put the battery welding together. Then, I was test the brightness of the LED SMD.


因为我这款LED SMD的亮度,我是用两颗12V的电池,我担心电池的电量,和不能去support 到LED SMD。


I face to a problem, that is how to hide the battery and wires. In the case of pervious to light, can't see the shadow of the battery and wires.


Here is after I have finished, the effect of light up,







Ideas3 Make of Final Model

这个大小也是我最喜欢的,


最好,我也是放入了LED SMD,


完成了的外形,



No comments:

Post a Comment